I come across quite a few articles on a daily basis. I sometimes find myself in the situation where I need one of those articles, but can't seem to recall their location.
The topics are mostly related to computer science and health (exercising, muscle function, injury prevention and recovery, mobility, general health, and proper movement to name a few).
- How does foam rolling work? And why "SMR" should be called "SMT"
- 5 Strategies for Quickly Increasing Your Mobility
- Improving Ankle Mobility without Increasing Knee Pain
Women and weightlifting
I'm a big proponent of letting women lifting heavy weights, it'll do so much more for their health and physique. It is about time the myth of women getting bulky from looking at weights is obliterated.
- A woman’s journey of strength: how lifting changes my life forever
- An open letter to everyone who has told women "Don't get too muscular"
- What's wrong with female fitness?
- Relative Strength: Seven Tips to Unlock Athletic Explosiveness
- A response to anyone who feels deadlifts are destroying everyone's spine
- "Deadlifts are one of the worst things you can do for your spine"
- Recovering your metabolism: Do you need to increase or decrease your calories? (part 1)
- 5 simple solutions for anterior knee pain
- 4 Pain Symptoms Associated with Lack of Glutes
- Glute Training Science at MPI
Websites to read
Below is a list of websites from which I like to read. This list will continually expand in future volumes.